At GMC, we develop both the student’s education and expertise as well as professionalism for the workplace. We enjoy helping in their pursuit of a rewarding career and that’s why we created an easy way for potential employers to connect with our graduates.
We want to make recruitment of employees a pleasant and effective experience for you. A few of the services we offer are:
- Use of our campus for on-site, multiple candidate interviewing
- On-campus presentations to introduce your company and career opportunities
- Pre-screening all candidates, personally assessing each candidate to ensure job readiness
And of course, there’s never a fee or charge for these services.
The Hands-On Externship Experience
Our Externship Coordinator works with local employers to arrange externships for all of our diploma programs. The Externship Program provides students with an opportunity to practice their classroom training within a practical setting while being supervised by professionals. All externship sites are selected and evaluated by GMC and we are always looking to add more options for our students. Students benefit from this practical hands-on training and mentorship, while at the same time affiliates like you gain added productivity through the students’ assistance.
- No cost to you, the employer
- No obligation to hire an extern
- Ability to accept or decline an extern
- Opportunities to share your expertise and contribute to the future of your profession
- Cost-effective method of evaluating, screening, and training potential employees
As a member of our Program Advisory Committee, you will provide us with insight and real-world experience related to our programs. This experience will ensure that our students are receiving relevant training and opportunities for employment in their chosen fields of study. Committee members can take on different roles- you might come in as a guest speaker to give a seminar or offer yourself up as a mentor.
GMC is proud to have graduates working at:
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rite Aid
- Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital
- Family Planning Associates
- The Bureau of Prisons in the U.S. Department of Justice
- …and many others!
Let us help solve your employment and staffing needs. A Galaxy Medical College representative will contact you shortly.